Analog Brains Services
Analog Brains focused on embedded system technology services. We provide services in Product Design and development. We cover the complete lifecycle from project definition, initial design and development through deployment. A wide range of embedded projects are been carried out for the industrial verticals such as Home Automation, Industrial Automation, Automotive, Medical and Consumer.
The services are offered for hardware as well as software. That is from schematic entry to PCB layout design and prototyping. Software services include understanding and documenting user requirement to actual Software design, implementation, testing and delivery. The cost optimization for volume production and quality assurance is the key service provided by the Analog Brains.
The company is an expertise company in following domain:
- PCB design: up to 16 layers, with through hole, SMD, BGA and mixed components.
- EDA tool: EAGLE.
- Programmable Devices: FPGA, CPLD from Xilinx, Actel, Altera, Lattice
- HDL: Verilog and VHDL.
- Microcontrollers: 8/16/32 bit– 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM7, CortexM3, ARM9…from various manufacturers: NXP, Atmel, Cirrus Logic and Freescale.
- DSP processors: Analog Devices, TI
- Firmware: C, C++, Assembler.